About the Role
As the Database Engineer, you will be supporting to the FICO Debt Manager application while working with collections subject matter experts and data analysis. The FICO Debt Manager is a complete accounts receivable management solution for maximizing returns and controlling costs and was previously called Titanium. You will be responsible for implementing new business processes, auditing data and processes, doing data maintenance, write code and develop reports. If you are interested in working for a successful company with rapid growth, we want to hear from you!
- You are able to multi-task, be well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You have knowledge of best practices for content audits and editorial calendars.
- You have strong time management skills, with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- You are self-motivated, a strong work ethic, and a high level of integrity
- You are action-oriented, results driven, take-charge attitude with high energy and positive attitude
- You are a go getter, a self-starter and you need little guidance and direction
Your Skills and Education
- You have experience with FICO Debt Manager or Titanium
- You have experience integrating FICO Debt Manager with multiple peripheral systems such as Oracle
- You have software development experience with SQL and SAS
You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills when it comes to working with data
- You have data integration, ETL, and report development skills