Who Are We?
SOLTECH is a leader in agile custom software, web & mobile app development, IT Staffing, and technology solutions consulting. Our mission is to partner with businesses and innovators who are passionate about bringing their ideas to life. Through our unique multi-industry experience, product strategy and stack agnostic approach, we help organizations of all sizes solve the challenges they face on a daily basis. We are passionate about what we do and are always looking for passionate people to join our team.
About the Role
SOLTECH is looking for a a creatively talented UX/UI Product Designer with a strong background in IA, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, as well as understanding business requirements and technical limitations. If you are the ideal designer for this team, you have experience building service-oriented consumer products. You are also comfortable working on a dynamic, fast paced team for all internal departments. If this sounds like your ideal role, we want to hear from you!
Who are You?
- You have the ability to revise and iterate on designs based on design reviews, usability testing, A/B testing, customer support feedback, and usage data
- Working with internal departments to design and visualize the future of our end-to-end customer experience excites you and is something you are good at
- You have the ability to design usable and elegant product experiences across all types of devices/platforms
- You are strategic when it comes to product thinking and designing a vision; how it should look and how it should work
- You are passionate about resolving user pain points through great design and all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- You are a self-starter who identifies opportunities and potential problems and you address them effectively and efficiently
Your Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- You have experience building excellent consumer products
- You obtain a full spectrum of skills from UX, interaction and visual design skills which can be used to create elegant solutions
- You have extensive experience with web design and visual design
- You have innovative skills in illustration, imagery, typography and diagrammatic expertise and iconography are an advantage
- You have strong presentation and communication skills when it comes to working with clients to understand requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the client's needs and vision
- You are able to clearly vocalize and effectively justify design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- You have extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and you have a deep understanding of mobile first and responsive web design
- You are able to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- You have a clear understanding of the importance of User Centered Design and design thinking
- You are open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- You enjoy being team oriented and have the ability to work independently and assertively to meet aggressive deadlines
- You have exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- You are creative and have strong attention to detail
- You have knowledge of ADA Compliance
- You have knowledge of mobile, tablet and desktop platforms
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills