Who Are We?
SOLTECH is a leader in agile custom software, web & mobile app development, IT Staffing, and technology solutions consulting. Our mission is to partner with businesses and innovators who are passionate about bringing their ideas to life. Through our unique multi-industry experience, product strategy and stack agnostic approach, we help organizations of all sizes solve the challenges they face on a daily basis. We are passionate about what we do and are always looking for passionate people to join our team.
About the Role
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? We’re looking for an experienced, motivated and driven Vice President, Working Capital Solutions, to drive alignment between our client’s solutions and the value expectations that they set with new and existing clients. This role will have global responsibilities and a combination of duties spanning business case development, customer facing presentations of value propositions, hiring and on-boarding, network research and analysis to optimize messaging within new and existing clients, and ongoing support for our customer success team to report on value realization.
- Establish and review key strategic priorities and translate them into a comprehensive strategic plan that is focused on the following things: Differentiate our client's offering from an alternative; compress the time to revenue; and increase our average selling price.
- Work closely with Product Management and Product Development teams to provide feedback on solutions and sales interactions
- Assist with Sales and Presales cycles of the business to drive sales success and increase revenue
- Lead business process reviews to uncover client’s business, function and technological requirements
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand current and future state to define critical success factors
- Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of our client’s recommended solutions and approach
- Develop, evaluate, evolve and maintain presales processes to stay aligned with industry best practices and our client's standard solutions
- Manage Working Capital Solutions team members – mentor, coach and grow existing team members
- Partner with Chief Revenue Officer to strategically build/hire the team as we grow
- Previous experience hiring, onboarding, and managing a team (presales or consultants)
- Previous experience leading practices/consulting services in Supply Chain/Treasury OR experience working Presales with Treasury Management Software Provider
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience preparing business use cases and presenting to executive level
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to communicate with diverse cross-functional teams in a multinational environment
- Ability to travel 50% within the US and globally once a quarter.