Who Are We?
SOLTECH is a leader in agile custom software, web & mobile app development, IT Staffing, and technology solutions consulting. Our mission is to partner with businesses and innovators who are passionate about bringing their ideas to life. Through our unique multi-industry experience, product strategy and stack agnostic approach, we help organizations of all sizes solve the challenges they face on a daily basis. We are passionate about what we do and are always looking for passionate people to join our team.
Who Are You?
We are looking for a true master of the written word, who will help support SOLTECH’s content marketing strategy. You must be a team player who is able to work with multiple departments within the organization and do what is necessary to deliver amazing results. You must be able to write about different topics and gear your content to the appropriate audience. The ability to write and be passionate about technology is a must. If this describes you then we want to hear from you.
Your Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching topics related to technology, staffing, and other topics related to SOLTECH’s core business.
- Conceptualizing, writing, editing, and marketing content for different channels. (Technology Blog, Staffing Blog, Opinion Pieces, Social Media, Press Releases, etc.)
- Ability to follow a thorough content calendar in support of our marketing efforts.
- Quickly and effectively prioritizing work with the goal of meeting defined deadlines.
- Stay on top of the latest content strategy best practices.
- Review all content sources and formalize strategic recommendations where gaps in content exist.
- Evaluate third party content resources/tools/partners to determine how content can feed our editorial calendar and across our digital channels.
Your Education, Skills and Competencies
- You must love to write about technology.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of content marketing experience.
- BS/BA degree in journalism, marketing, computer science or other related discipline is required
- Experience with CMS platforms.
- Ability to multi-task, be well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for content audits and editorial calendars.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, a strong work ethic, and a high level of integrity
- Action-oriented, results driven, take-charge attitude with high energy and positive attitude
Extra Credit For
- Competitive salary
- Freedom: If you are hired then that means we trust your abilities to get the job done and do it well
- Great Benefits: Health, dental and vision insurance with a generous PTO policy
- Environment: Modern and collaborative work environment in Buckhead
- Social: We love working together and hanging out together
SOLTECH is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability.