Who Are We?
SOLTECH is a leader in agile custom software, web & mobile app development, IT Staffing, and technology solutions consulting. Our mission is to partner with businesses and innovators who are passionate about bringing their ideas to life. Through our unique multi-industry experience, product strategy and stack agnostic approach, we help organizations of all sizes solve the challenges they face on a daily basis. We are passionate about what we do and are always looking for passionate people to join our team.
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional designer that will help the design team to build and refine human-centered designs. You will be responsible for a range of design needs surrounding the product. You will research and test our users' behaviors and needs, create user interfaces and interactions, and design compelling experiences that delight and solve user problems.
- Work on web and mobile products and features
- Collaborate closely with product owners and designers to ideate new products and features
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including management consultants, product managers, engineers, marketers, and corporate executives.
- Create wireframes, visual designs (email templates, landing pages, site images), beautiful icons and elegant layouts for any type of device (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Develop pixel-perfect specs and design documentation, based on product requirements
- Work within existing style guidelines and create a consistent look that aligns with the brand
- Analyze data-driven insights and user research to inform design decisions
- Partner with developers to ensure creative styles are within technical constraints
- 3-5+ years of professional web design experience
- Bachelor's Degree in design or a related field
- Extensive portfolio of work across multiple platforms (UI design, illustration, brand development)
- Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Suite
- Understanding of UI, UX, interaction design, HCI and animation principles
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS, Webflow, and Invision
- Extreme attention to detail and consistency
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to collaborate with a team, as well as being able to work autonomously
- Passionate about being a part of an integral part of solving complex problems with simple, easy-to-use solutions
- Care more about successful outcomes and happy customers than your design vision
- Comfortable giving and receiving critical design feedback
- Committed to meeting deadlines and skilled at handling multiple projects simultaneously
- A ready, online portfolio.