Who Are We?
SOLTECH is a leader in agile custom software, web & mobile app development, IT Staffing, and technology solutions consulting. Our mission is to partner with businesses and innovators who are passionate about bringing their ideas to life. Through our unique multi-industry experience, product strategy and stack agnostic approach, we help organizations of all sizes solve the challenges they face on a daily basis. We are passionate about what we do and are always looking for passionate people to join our team.
About the Role
Our client has developed a Performance Health System that integrates sports science, clinical application and cutting-edge technology to deliver efficient and effective solutions focused on decreasing injury, optimizing performance, and enhancing recovery.
We are looking for a mystery-solver, fast-learner, passionate worker, and reliable teammate to help us with our technical support. This person would also help us build out our product offering when support is quiet (which is often). This is a REMOTE role, so if you are looking for a remote position and are interested in working for a company with a cause, we want to hear from you!
Who are You?
- You are not intimidated by trying to fix something that you don't much about. You take things apart and know how to put them back together (sometimes)
- You have a strong dislike for fixing the same thing twice
- You enjoy building things and can work across the "full" stack (we have developers that do front/mid/back on features)
- You are passionate about health-care, sports, and physical therapy
- You thrive in a start up environment
Your Skills and Education
- This list will grow/change/shrink over time, so the ability to learn things quickly and competently matters more than the specific acronyms listed above
- You are a self-starter eager to learn new technologies; you don't have to be asked to learn something new, you're always researching opportunities to grow and improve your skill-set
- You have exposure to a consultancy environment: You have worked with clients and understand the relationship value with clients
- You're an eager communicator, willing to help out a teammate and lend a hand where needed on a team
- You value independence in the work you do, but don't hesitate to communicate when you need guidance or a helping hand