Who Are We?
SOLTECH is a leader in agile custom software, web & mobile app development, IT Staffing, and technology solutions consulting. Our mission is to partner with businesses and innovators who are passionate about bringing their ideas to life. Through our unique multi-industry experience, product strategy and stack agnostic approach, we help organizations of all sizes solve the challenges they face on a daily basis. We are passionate about what we do and are always looking for passionate people to join our team.
About the Role
SOLTECH is currently seeking a Business Analyst/Product Manager for a company that focuses on imacting the lives of others. This role can be contract to hire or Direct Hire! We need someone to help us get things over the top of the hill for our software feature changes. This role will begin by supporting us in the front-end gathering and defining requirements, and on the backend testing that these specs were met.
This means that you will work in two phases:
1). Definition: help us define, document, and dial-in what needs to be built, and how. For this phase, you will work with our product manager, designers, and developers to figure out what the solution should be, and how it surfaces to the user.
2). Quality: help us to test the software after it comes out of development, providing feature set and UX feedback to stakeholders.
Who you are:
- You are a mystery-solver, fast-learner, passionate worker, and reliable teammate. This person would also help us build out our product offering to our clients.
- You can own software definition and quality. You don't mind getting your hands dirty testing a complex and changing domain including a website, API Suite, and multiple mobile applications.
- You are comfortable with autonomy, and the harsh light of direct no-excuses accountability that comes with it.
- You have the desire to deliver high-quality products and services.
- You are experienced in the development and production process of mobile and web applications.
- You pride yourself in being highly organized and you can write clear; specs, bug reports, etc.
- You have the ability to multi-task while working on several projects simultaneously.
- You have strong, bordering on aggressive, communication skills.
- We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
Your Skills and Education:
- You have a 4-year Degree from accredited University/College in related field.
- You have a Master's degree (preferred but not required).
- Consulting/Contracting experience Preferred.
- You have a PMP, or in the process of obtaining one (preferred but not required).
- You are able to take on things that feel uncomfortable. Challenge the norm and appreciate a challenge. Building a place that employees can be proud of.
- You have worked with a distributed company before
- You have done previous work in the healthcare space
- You have worked in an Agile environment
- You have project/ Product Management experience