Who Are We?
SOLTECH is a leader in agile custom software, web & mobile app development, IT Staffing, and technology solutions consulting. Our mission is to partner with businesses and innovators who are passionate about bringing their ideas to life. Through our unique multi-industry experience, product strategy and stack agnostic approach, we help organizations of all sizes solve the challenges they face on a daily basis. We are passionate about what we do and are always looking for passionate people to join our team.
About the Role
As the System Support Manager, you will serve in a similar capacity to an IT Director. You will work closely with the business executives, the operations team, and the technology team to manage all activities going on in the IT arena. You will serve as the Manager for all activities going on within the IT organization, to bring projects to successful conclusion. Current activities going on include enhancements to the existing systems, SOC compliance, data center migration, and moving systems to the cloud.
Who are You?
- You are a self-starter eager to learn new technologies; you don't have to be asked to learn something new, you're always researching opportunities to grow and improve your skillset
- You have exposure to a consultancy environment: you've worked with clients and understand the relationship value with clients
- You're an eager communicator, willing to help out a teammate and lend a hand where needed on a team
- You value independence in the work you do, but don't hesitate to communicate when you need guidance or a helping hand
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related discipline
- Broad background in the technology arena, with professional project management experience.
- Experience with Infrastructure and Automation teams
- Experience managing a team of 7/15 people in both Software and Infrastructure & Automation
- Someone who has had experience in selecting the projects, the team will work on