Who Are We?
SOLTECH is a leader in agile custom software, web & mobile app development, IT Staffing, and technology solutions consulting. Our mission is to partner with businesses and innovators who are passionate about bringing their ideas to life. Through our unique multi-industry experience, product strategy and stack agnostic approach, we help organizations of all sizes solve the challenges they face on a daily basis. We are passionate about what we do and are always looking for passionate people to join our team.
Who we are looking for:
A dynamic go-getter, who is a self-starter, and passionate about the quality of work they deliver. This will be a 6-month contract to hire role and our client is truly wanting to bring this role on full time.
About the Role:
This is an excellent opportunity in full cycle development. You will be expected to analyze complex business requirements and processes, prepare application system specifications, and participate in hands-on development tasks (design, code, and test) to implement efficient, cost effective application solutions. We are looking for motivated candidates who want to grow with the company and take on more responsibility as the workload dictates. Work ethic and self-starter is a must.
As the Senior Application Developer, you will perform code reviews and peer reviews, streamline integration to existing systems and implement changes to existing systems to support business process changes. The Senior Application Developer will also be responsible for coding and developing bleeding edge application interfaces using C#/ASP Net Core and AWS in a Windows/Linux Environment.
- Use of Visual Studio Team Service to follow the SDLC (Software development Life Cycle) team process when handing production issues and new projects.
- Use and experience with both REST and SOAP API’s.
- Experience with modern and/or legacy development methods that may include Windows Forms, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC.
- Proven track record of delivering quality, mission-critical, enterprise solutions
- Uses T-SQL language to query databases to research new and existing issues and aid in implementation of projects as needed.
- Use of AWS components to implement Cloud based solutions
- Extensive Knowledge on both Unit tests and Integration tests.
- Actively participates in the testing and implementation of new systems
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
- 10 + years of IT experience with 7 of that in development
- Developing Web and Desktop Applications in C#.
- Extensive knowledge of the .NET Framework and conversational familiarity with design patterns.
Comfort working with Visual Studio, IIS, source control, build tools, continuous integration servers and test harnesses typically found in a .NET development environment.
- Development experience with content management systems such as Wordpress. Ability to create a new web site and maintain an existing site using ASP.NET frameworks (e.g., Web Forms, ASP,NET MVC).
- Familiarity with a variety of data access technologies (i.e., SQL, ADO.NET, LINQ, etc.)
- Experience integrating systems using examples from enterprise applications (i.e., REST,SOAP, JSON,XML, SOA, WSDL, etc.)
- Familiarity with AWS components (S3, EC2, RDS, Cloudfront, ELB, Athena, Sagemaker a plus)
- Experience with PHP, and a LAMP stack to host wordpress/.net core apps on apache.
- Experience with both Mysql and MSSQL
- Experience with Network Security, Cloudfront, SQS/MSMQ and S3.