Who we are looking for:
A dynamic go-getter, who is a self-starter, and passionate about the quality of work they deliver. This will be a 6-month contract to hire role and our client is truly wanting to bring this role on full time.
About the Role
This position will be responsible for the coordination and management of IT projects that will align with TLE’s strategic plan and vision. This position will help facilitate and coordinate in the planning, development, and implementation of projects, policies, and procedures to ensure effective delivery.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile/Scrum Methodologies. Certifications a plus.
- Coordinating the delivery of multiple projects.
- Developing cost-benefit analyses for the program; Allocating resources across multiple projects.
- Working knowledge and experience with the full SDLC and associated documentation (project plans, charters, business cases, requirements documents, test plans, reports, etc.).
- Creating project plans and managing them accordingly.
- Working closely with business and solution resources on lifecycle deliverables.
- Generating weekly status reports in several formats.
- Managing the project plan and resources in order to track deliverables.
- Possess strong writing skills, professional-level grammar, spelling, communication, and editing skills.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and able to thrive in a busy, deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to effectively communicate both successes and failures.
- 4-year Degree from an accredited University/College in related field.
- Master’s Degree Preferred (not required).
- Consulting/Contracting experience Preferred.
- Preferably has a PMP, or in the process of obtaining one.
- Project Management: 3 years experience
- Agile: 3 years experience
- PMP Licence Preferred