About the Role
SOLTECH is looking for a strong, self-starter, Marketing Coordinator in our client's Marietta, GA office to inform and educate customers about our client's new SaaS products. The ideal candidate will have excellent creative and placement skills around development of internal and externally facing documentation and promotion. This position will reside within the Product Management team and will have a strong dotted line to the Marketing Department.
- Assist in the design, execution, measurement, and update of marketing plans and programs to achieve the company's goals
- Coordinate and execute the delivery of internal messaging and marketing about industry and market changes, product benefits, partnerships, PR activities, and other issues involving the company
- Become adept with email marketing, content generation, social media, online reputation management, and blog management to serve as vehicles to achieve your goals
- Generate reports and summaries for your marketing activities
- Support internal departments in their outreach and messaging efforts to customers
- Assist with creation/execution of new customer materials (welcome kit, etc.)
- Assist with sales support and development of marketing tools, including maintenance of web pages (HTML)
- Take on additional marketing projects as assigned or available
- Persuasive writing that builds trust and can educate the reader and ability to speak in an active sales voice
- Journalistic approach to research and writing. Must have the curiosity to ask the right questions, ability to identify people who have the right information, and extract the necessary information to produce clear writing
- Skilled content writer: adaptability, good understanding of SEO, editing guru, skilled at curation, and has the know-how to research your way to good content
- Effective in taking technical content and turning into clear, easy-to-understand, and engaging messaging
- Strong (borderline obsessive) attention to detail & excellent at time management
- Experience with email marketing and master at social media
- Team player, results oriented, and uses data from experiments to influence decisions.
- Experience writing marketing or sales communication
- 1-2 years at managing or strategizing social media campaigns
- 2-3 years of experience in a Marketing role
- Portfolio of prior communication that you have created and can share is a big plus
- Degree in Marketing/Business or a related discipline
- Pardot or other CRM/marketing automation platform a plus
- WordPress, HotJar, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign a plus
About our Team and Environment
We hire hard-working, entrepreneurial people, and believe in empowering them to do great work – we welcome creative thinkers that will raise their hands when a great idea crosses their mind, or when they feel strongly about an alternative opinion (with all due respect!). We hire personable, creative thinkers and proactive problem solvers.
We’re proud of the modern environment we’ve created for our team – an open floor plan means high opportunity for collaboration for our team, and offices are available for those roles that require more privacy in their work. You’ll never be left at the office with hunger pangs, because we keep our two kitchens stocked with refreshments and snacks to keep our amazing talent satiated! Round out the office with panoramic views that stretch from Buckhead to Downtown to Stone Mountain, we have the most impressive views in town and know you’ll love them, too.
We try to pull away from the computer as a team, too, with bi-weekly soft-skill development gatherings, group lunch crews, lunch-and-learns, and a dedicated leadership team to make sure we’re constantly nurturing our talent development. Join the SOLTECH team and you’re in for an awesome journey of contributing to an established firm with a creative energy for growth.