About the Role
The Application Support Analyst, will provide application support to a variety of end-users, including, but not limited to, various business organizations within the organization in accordance with the mission and goals. The Application Support Analyst and its responsibilities will/could evolve in line with the needs and demands of an e-retailer business model.
- With minimal supervision and a high degree of collaboration, debug, diagnose and resolve problems in production environments
- Using Jira ticketing system, track support issues, bugs and enhancement requests in production environments, working with support teams and developers as needed
- Develop, update and organize technical documentation in Confluence
- Articulate complex technical information effectively and concisely to internal and external stakeholders
- Take ownership of and resolve customer issues within established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Must be available to work on site during core business hours (8:30a-5p)
- Excellent decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills - Detail-oriented
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with contacts at all levels. Skilled in developing collaborative relationships
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC and experience working with Agile teams
- Highly self-motivated and demonstrating excellent problem-solving abilities
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong client service focus and willingness to respond to queries and provide deliverable within prompt time frames
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Must be disciplined in keeping focus on objectives and deliverables
- Understanding of Oracle DB’s from an application usage perspective is
- 3+ years experience in an application support role (ticketing, triage, resolving issues, etc.)
- 3+ years experience with writing PL/SQL/SQL code
- 3-5 years debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Good working knowledge of Atlassian suite ( Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) is a plus
- Good working knowledge of Hybris ecommerce suite is a plus
- Java development experience is a plus
- Retail industry knowledge and experience preferred
About our Team and Environment
We hire hard-working, entrepreneurial people, and believe in empowering them to do great work – we welcome creative thinkers that will raise their hands when a great idea crosses their mind, or when they feel strongly about an alternative opinion (with all due respect!). We hire personable, creative thinkers and proactive problem solvers.
We’re proud of the modern environment we’ve created for our team – an open floor plan means high opportunity for collaboration for our team, and offices are available for those roles that require more privacy in their work. You’ll never be left at the office with hunger pangs, because we keep our two kitchens stocked with refreshments and snacks to keep our amazing talent satiated! Round out the office with panoramic views that stretch from Buckhead to Downtown to Stone Mountain, we have the most impressive views in town and know you’ll love them, too.
We try to pull away from the computer as a team, too, with bi-weekly soft-skill development gatherings, group lunch crews, lunch-and-learns, and a dedicated leadership team to make sure we’re constantly nurturing our talent development. Join the SOLTECH team and you’re in for an awesome journey of contributing to an established firm with a creative energy for growth.