About the Role
SOLTECH is looking for a strong, self-starter, technical Implementation Success Specialist to assist our customers as they adopt cloud applications (SaaS) and achieve value from their investments. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service / training skills and experience working in a software as a service and / or technology environment.
- The ISS is a customer-facing, post-sale, install-based Cloud specialist and customer care position. ISSs collaborate with multiple teams within Sales, Support, Operations, and Consulting to drive customer adoption of our cloud and Mobile subscriptions they have purchased. The ISS s success is determined by their customer s willingness to renew subscriptions, and be a positive customer reference. The ISS is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by being an advocate and liaison between their customers and the support teams.
- The target candidate s profile is one who can blend technical skills, analytical problem-solving skills and strong focus on customer success. The successful ISS candidate will need to clearly demonstrate his/her ability to quickly learn and understand new software and technology.
Day to Day
- Drive high customer satisfaction by ensuring smooth transition to the platforms and other cloud / mobile products and services through stable implementation and go live.
- Develop good customer and partner relationships to identify and drive product implementation best practices
- Work closely with key groups: Harware and Software engineering, Product Management, Third Party Integratoin Partners, etc
- Work closely with implementation partners.
- Understand all supporting processes and tools required to perform the job.
- Develop, maintain, and share product knowledge and understand customer use cases for our cloud and mobile applications
- Lead transition processes post go live.
- SaaS ISSs also are focused on:
- User-adoption, best practice sharing and knowledge transfer.
- Critical issue escalation and customer advocacy during implementation.
- Keeping customers current on implementation best practices, and upcoming releases and functionality made available during the implementation cycle.
- Coordinating health checks and recurring milestone reviews during implementation, until successful post go-live stabilization and transition to Technical Support Team.
About our Team and Environment
We hire hard-working, entrepreneurial people, and believe in empowering them to do great work – we welcome creative thinkers that will raise their hands when a great idea crosses their mind, or when they feel strongly about an alternative opinion (with all due respect!). We hire personable, creative thinkers and proactive problem solvers.
We’re proud of the modern environment we’ve created for our team – an open floor plan means high opportunity for collaboration for our team, and offices are available for those roles that require more privacy in their work. You’ll never be left at the office with hunger pangs, because we keep our two kitchens stocked with refreshments and snacks to keep our amazing talent satiated! Round out the office with panoramic views that stretch from Buckhead to Downtown to Stone Mountain, we have the most impressive views in town and know you’ll love them, too.
We try to pull away from the computer as a team, too, with bi-weekly soft-skill development gatherings, group lunch crews, lunch-and-learns, and a dedicated leadership team to make sure we’re constantly nurturing our talent development. Join the SOLTECH team and you’re in for an awesome journey of contributing to an established firm with a creative energy for growth.