About the Role
SOLTECH is looking for a front-end developer who wants to work in an established company with a startup culture. That means it’s fast paced and highly collaborative. Writing and deploying robust, reliable, and scalable code makes the difference between success and failure. You will work in an Agile, AWS environment on apps that deal with huge volumes of data. This is a contract to perm position. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
A dynamic go-getter, who is a self-starter, and passionate about the quality of work they deliver
- You are familiar with modern CSS and preprocessors (SASS)
- You are highly skilled and knowledgeable in responsive design
- You have a solid understanding of source control and Git
- You have excellent written and verbal skills, with proven experience working efficiently and collaboratively in a team environment
What you will be doing
- Implementing designs and prototypes using modern HTML and CSS
- Collaborating with designers and Information Architects to identify development constraints
- Participating in agile development process
- Participating in design and code reviews
About our Team and Environment
We hire hard-working, entrepreneurial people, and believe in empowering them to do great work – we welcome creative thinkers that will raise their hands when a great idea crosses their mind, or when they feel strongly about an alternative opinion (with all due respect!). We hire personable, creative thinkers and proactive problem solvers.