SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About our Client
Since 2006, our client's people, process and technology solutions have played a critical role in transforming business and consumer credit, enabling more affordable and pervasive access to financing. Our client has built relationships with dealers, retailers and merchants in all 50 states by providing their customers loans through their bank partnerships. Our client is one of the fastest growing fin-tech startups in North America.
- Responsible for actively leading the cross-departmental, annual PCI audit preparation and remediation program. This includes the planning, management and implementation of multiple complex projects across the business, though primarily, in the Technology organization. As such, the CTO is the executive sponsor of this program.
- The PCI Program Manager will maintain an oversight of the program ensuring compliance objectives are consistently met.
- As the subject matter expert for the PCI remediation program, the Program Manager will overseeing multiple concurrent projects and work with diverse stakeholders to evaluate and mitigate potential risks.
- Execute on projects required as a result of remediation efforts to ensure PCI compliance or related Information Security aspects.
- Maintain documentation in support of PCI processes and controls.
- Facilitate end-to-end PCI assessment inclusive of key quarterly activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to collect evidence for assessment.
- Liaise with the Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) on matters relating to the assessment and completion of ROC.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 15 or more years of experience in a senior program/project management role
- Financial Services experience; specifically, multiple PCI audit preparation and mitigation programs
- Large project experience involving both software development/deployment and infrastructure-intensive initiatives
- Experience implementing large/complex initiatives across a matrix organization
- Familiarity with PCI requirements and their interpretation
- Strong skills and experience in issue resolution, influencing team members and other stakeholders, conduct difficult negotiations and managing to stringent timelines for project deliverables
- Demonstrated superior understanding of business and technology organization, resources, priorities, needs and policies
- Demonstrated leadership in the implementation of complex Programs and Projects
- Ability to bring clarity to ambiguous assignments
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- PMP, ACP, CSM and/or PgMP
- Certification in Lean, Six Sigma, process improvement, facilitation and project management methodologies
- Superior working knowledge of business matters, finance, planning, and forecasting
- In-depth knowledge of management and planning systems theory and practical application to complex initiatives
- Experience with financial measurements and metrics.
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, our founders started with a vision 20 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story.