SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About our Client
Leading Atlanta, Georgia based technology enabled consumer loan originator and servicer. Our client has developed a highly scalable loan origination and servicing platform and unique loan origination tools to deliver a differentiated level of service to its multiple stakeholders, including bank partners, merchant and retailer channel partners, consumers and borrowers. Leveraging proprietary mobile technology, the Company is currently experiencing exceptional growth in both accounts and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and code superior technical solutions
- Create well designed, reusable objects and templates
- Create and execute project work plans, revising as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements
- Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to clients on schedule
- Communicate complex information effectively to team and clients
- Ability to scale the solution to the client’s goals
- Mentor junior developers
- 6+ years' work experience as a professional developer
- Professional standards-based web development using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, and
- Experience using AJAX to interact with both REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Bower, Grunt, NPM
- Experience with Bootstrap CSS framework
- Experience with MySQL or other Database systems
- Must be able to demonstrate Git/Subversion version control proficiency
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
- Understand and account for browser-specific compatibility issues
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
- Experience integration with 3rd party authentication for external partner portals
- Expertise with marketing solutions such as Google Analytics
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Excellent command of English language
- Advanced oral and written communication skills; strong proofreading and QA skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Positive, productive team player
- Desire to learn new skills and improve
- Bachelors or Associate degree in IT discipline desired. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Portfolio of work should be provided.
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, our founders started with a vision 20 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story.