SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. They make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, our client is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. They have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our client's corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA. They have three locations in the Atlanta area, Alpharetta, Glenridge Connector, and N. Druid Hills. This team is located in Alpharetta.
- Must Be able to work in Alpharetta or Gelnridge
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results and participate in day to day QA Activities.
- Work with Development and Test Teams to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics.
- Create, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios across our systems.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Contribute to the building of a continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools that address specific needs.
- Maintain a high quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving workspace.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle.
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
- Design and development skills in a programming language. (Java, Python as an example)
- Understanding of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi-threading concepts.
- Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases.
- Experience building highly automated environments using virtual and cloud resources is strongly desired.
- Experience with Hypervisors, Linux, Windows and Amazon Web Services would be a plus.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Some knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using Jenkins.
- Ability to work across Windows, Linux is a plus.
- Passion for improving code quality through interaction with development team.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science or Equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests
- Creative thinking skills
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, our founders started with a vision 20 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story.