SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About the Company
Join one of the fastest growing private companies in America focused primarily on a creative eCommerce solution that helps people afford high-quality products at ridiculously low financing. They have been recognized as one of Atlanta's Best and Brightest companies to work for due to their commitment to innovation through cutting edge technology, collaborative Agile teams, hiring for a positive culture and delivering awesome customer experiences. The company has grown 15-20% YoY and is committed to continuing growth through the success of its people and a healthy working environment.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their team in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will be a critical member of an exciting and fast-paced E-commerce Technology team. You will be responsible for building, running and enhancing our client's business platform. You will work very closely with multiple teams including QA, BA, PMO and business units. You must be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and should be able to demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership. You must be an innovative problem solver who has a curiosity to seek out new technologies and tools and apply them to solve business problems.
What you’ll do
- Participate in the software analysis, design and development of an E-commerce platform using Java /JEE technologies on Hybris (an SAP company) E-commerce solution
- Review business requirements and develop level of effort estimations
- Develop technical specifications and participate in scheduling and prioritization of project tasks
- Work closely with PMO, BA and QA teams to build, test and release developed code using established software development processes
- Participate in system enhancements and support existing e-commerce platform production issues
- Update and maintain documentation and participate in application release deployments.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce and Hybris implementation
- Think Innovatively: Identify and act on ideas that further the Company’s strategic goals
- Participate in code reviews, ensuring compliance with development standards and best practices
- We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time
- 5+ years of Java-based application development experience
- Working in an Agile environment
- Experience in Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate or other ORM
- Knowledge of message-based java application development
- Spring-framework Core, Spring JDBC, Spring Integration
- Hands on experience developing/using RESTful and WSDL based web services
- Good understanding of various data-exchange format, such as JSON and XML
- Understanding of Oracle DB’s from an application usage perspective
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills (using tools such as Firebug plug-in, Java/Eclipse debugger, dynatrace, or other similar diagnostic tools)
- Ecommerce application development especially Hybris is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and /or equivalent work experience
- Retail technology experience is a plus.
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, our founders started with a vision 20 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story.