SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community. We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About the Company
Join one of the fastest growing private companies in America focused primarily on a creative eCommerce solution that helps people afford high-quality products at ridiculously low financing. They have been recognized as one of Atlanta's Best and Brightest companies to work for due to their commitment to innovation through cutting edge technology, collaborative Agile teams, hiring for a positive culture and delivering awesome customer experiences.
About the Role
SOLTECH is looking for a Database Marketing Manager to join one of our main client's team. In this role, the selected candidate will work with vendors and other team members to successfully implement a new database for the Marketing group. This role will help to identify opportunities to improve ROI across all marketing channels by enhancing segmentation and targeting strategies using the marketing platform.
Duties – What you’ll do
- The database marketing associate manager will work on the implementation of a new marketing database, from assisting in establishing database requirements to testing of functionality and data validation
- The ideal candidate will work closely with the senior marketing database manager, the marketing database vendor, internal marketing stakeholders, and IT partners to ensure that data flows as expected, and the right fields/attributes are available within the database to drive future needs
- You will act as the business project manager on the marketing database implementation, ensuring the team adheres to timelines and documenting processes. You will work closely with the IT project manager
- The candidate will use data transfer tools to encrypt, compress, and secure data files that are shared with 3rd party providers
- You will assist with the data integrity within the marketing database, including the tracking of KPIs (record counts, customer profiles, etc.)
- You will assist in the enhancement of the marketing data infrastructure to enable effective campaign management, execution, and measurement capabilities
- Build out new data points to support text messages and push notifications to support channel growth
- Provide data advisory services and campaign and marketing data metrics including the analysis of data issues and recommendations to improve data processes
- Work cross-functionally with IT and other departments to identify data gaps and new data sources to improve marketing effectiveness
- You will work with internal stakeholders to assist with various data pulls from the marketing database
- Manage campaign selections to drive performance for some of the media tactics (Direct Mail, SMS, Push, etc)
- You will work with cross-functional partners to understand reporting needs and ensure dashboards are setup to represent the needs of your partners
- Support direct mail campaign data pulls and data integrity
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or a quantitative discipline, or an equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of progressive work experience in a relational database environment, product marketing, or campaign management. Demonstrated expertise with and knowledge of mediums to help drive demand, i.e. direct, email, digital, and social marketing.
- Knowledge and experience with campaign management software ( Adobe, IBM, RedPoint, Unica, SAP, etc.) with a strong aptitude to adopt new analytical software.
- 2-3 years of strong SQL, Access and Excel skills. SAS knowledge would be a plus
- 2 years Project management skills- understanding of project scope
- 3-5 years technical knowledge and experience with data mining.
- Experience with setting up API calls will be a plus
- Able to clearly communicate findings to IT partners, management, internal stakeholders, and others to help drive the
- Experience in retail or financial services industry a plus
- Demonstrated aptitude for attention to detail
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, our founders started with a vision over 20 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story.