SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About the Client
Our client is a leading investment and operating company that acquires, renovated and manages single-family rental homes nationwide. Our client has a home that is right for everyone: in the right community, with the right neighborhood, and at the right price.
- Create scalable high performance queries, stored procedures, database optimizations and triggers to support application development
- Design and deploy reports and queries
- Manage integrations with third party software
- Work closely with both Development and Production DBAs
- Experience with SQLServer
- Strong knowledge and experience with data modeling, database design, complex SQL queries and query optimization
- Experience in supporting web development teams in developing Web and/or services applications using Java/JEE and open source frameworks
- Experience in working in dynamic, fast paced environments, showing a sense of ownership and commitment to achieving results
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts, especially Oracle 11g and 12c environments.
- Hands-on experience for PL/SQL batches, stored procedures, and database triggers creation and maintenance.
- Must be able to perform SQL queries tuning activities.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with agile software development approaches including Scrum.
- UNIX shell scripting experience, familiarity with database migration tool Flyway.
- Data warehouse ETL development experience is desirable and hands-on experience with Informatica is a plus.
- Good understanding of data modeling concept and be able to contribute to data modeling activities.
- A strong track record of on-time project delivery for large, cross-functional projects.
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, our founders started with a vision 20 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story.