SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About the Client
Our client is a leading investment and operating company that acquires, renovated and manages single-family rental homes nationwide. Our client has a home that is right for everyone: in the right community, with the right neighborhood, and at the right price.
About the Role
- Client is looking for someone that can perform a dual role of a Business Analyst and QA Testing depending on the needs of projects.
- Candidate will function as a Senior IT Business Analyst gathering and documenting requirements and business processes for the development of a new website including content management.
- Candidate will also function as the Senior Quality Assurance Analyst testing the website, regression testing applications as well as testing responsive web applications.
- The successful candidate will:
- Conduct business analysis to gather, document and manage requirements and business processes for new website including content management business processes
- Facilitate analysis sessions
- Conduct Quality Assurance Testing to verify that the website meets the functional requirements
- Prepare test plans, test scenarios, test scripts and results documentation
- Work with Project Manager, Developers, Designers, and Customers during the System Development Lifecycle
- 5+ years experience as an IT Business Analyst
- 5+ years experience in Quality Assurance Testing
- Experience in working on an IT project developing a website for external customers in the role of an IT Business Analyst or Quality Assurance Analyst
- Creation of test plans, test scenarios and test scripts to validate business requirements
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst translating business needs into Use Cases, Process Diagrams, Functional and Non-Functional Specs/ Requirement Documents
- Experience in documenting business process workflows
- Strong facilitation skills of analysis sessions
- In-depth understanding and experience in Quality Assurance testing with emphasis on web-based applications as well as responsive web applications.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Testing Life Cycle, Concepts and Methodologies i.e. Integration, Regression, System, User Acceptance Testing, Defect Management.
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills with complex projects
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio. Experience using SharePoint as a repository for project documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and organization skills
- Knowledge of methodologies like Agile, Scrum
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, our founders started with a vision 20 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story.