About the Role
SOLTECH is looking to hire a Big Data Architect to join our Staffing Solutions Team that will transform to a data-driven culture in which large volumes of disparate data drive new revenue opportunities, increase returns on investments, and improve business decisions. You will support a long-term SOLTECH client, one of the fastest growing private companies in America, that offers a creative eCommerce solution that helps people afford high-quality products at ridiculously low financing.
What You’ll Do
- Establish a data governance model
- Work with an outside consulting firm to define a data architecture strategy and function as a data architect
- Clean up inconsistencies that exist within our data
- Gain a better understanding of existing data and monetize it
- Develop a roadmap for how to implement a data management solution
- Build out a data warehouse/data mart environment
- Implement BI and analytics and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ year of experience with Big Data
- Practical experience with Hadoop and Cloudera
- Strategic thinker from a data governance and architecture perspective
- Expertise with distributed computing and big data architectures
- Experience in Agile development including Scrum
- Personal qualities such as creativity, tenacity, curiosity, and passion for deep technical excellence
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
Our founders started with a vision 20 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.