About the Role
SOLTECH is looking to hire a Scrum Master to join our Staffing Solutions Team. You will support a long-term SOLTECH client, one of the fastest growing private companies in America, that offers a creative eCommerce solution that helps people afford high-quality products at ridiculously low financing.
You will lead 2 very strategic projects. The first is to stand up and implement an Oracle Marketing Database solution. Working alongside and Oracle Professional Services team, you will be responsible for interviewing stakeholders and driving all the discovery work.
The second project is an Enterprise Data Management Project, where the goals are to establish a data governance model, and implement a Data Warehouse/BI/Reporting solution.
- Experience working with requirements and solutions that evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing cross-functional teams and their customers/end users.
- Responsible for removing impediments from the development team and the ability of the team to deliver the goals and deliverables
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal clients, design team, QA, BA, and Development teams and all other outside parties critical to a project’s success and managing sprints and daily scrum meetings
- Lead a project team, deploy the project strategy and meet defined goals.
- Results-oriented focus with proven ability to deliver against challenging deadline
- Ability to lead and influence project delivery with diverse teams, including outside vendors
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and establishing task prioritizing
- Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the implementation of IT projects
- At least 3 years experience serving as a Scrum Master, where you have led Scrum Planning Sessions, Scrum Stand ups, and Scrum Grooming Sessions, creating wireframes and providing detailed requirements that the development team can work from
- Experience interviewing stakeholders at all levels within an organization to capture detailed system requirements
- Write user stories that focus on the desired outcome from an end user's perspective
- Communicate progress updates and impediments and manage stakeholder expectations and relationships
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions while meeting time sensitive deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Successful experience running meetings
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
Our founders started with a vision 20 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.