SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About the Company
Our client's goal is to create more financially independent families. Our client supports their representatives to provide appropriate solutions through term life insurance, mutual funds, annuities and other financial products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing innovative quality solutions focused on business needs
- Ensures that the design of a business solution meets short-term business functional requirements, positions for future functional requirements, and fits with current architectures and road map
- Works with Agile team to plan and develop the Architectural foundation to support new business features and capabilities. Will ensure architectural adherence through blueprint and design reviews and by conducting reviews throughout the development cycle
- Will assist in the remediation of application stability and performance
- Will be involved in critical evaluation , selection and development of software components
- Active interaction with Enterprise Architects to ensure cohesion with Enterprise Technical Architecture plan
- Responsible for defining the common design patterns and reusable components available to application developers
- Holistic view of enterprise solution and has broad experience in Cloud Architecture, mobile application development, application security, middleware, relational and non SQL databases, performance tuning and integrations
- Demonstrates mastery of a broad set of information technology tools, methods and architectures, architecture expertise in multiple application platforms.
- Remains current on emerging technologies and conducts independent research to support business needs and requirements.
- College degree in Computer Science or related area
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in solution design and Architecture
- Expertise in architecting and deployments of large scale enterprise or consumer-facing Hybrid mobile software systems.
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, Industry solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
- Expertise in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, Ionic, Angular and other mobile frameworks/accelerators; Experience in mobile security protocols, analytics and API integration.
- Strong understanding of Apache Cordova Platform and the Plugins.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL Databases like DB2, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Hands on experience in development and integration with REST Based Microservices built using Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Experience with both front end and back end Test Driven Development using Jasmine, Karma , JUnit/Mockito, TestNG etc.
- Experience working with web services, APIs, Microservices and data formats (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Microservices Design Patterns and Industry best practices.
- Experience working with API Management Solutions like CA API Management or Apigee or Mulesoft
- Experience working with ORM Frameworks like Hibernate, TopLink etc.
- Experience with cloud technology and migration strategies, RESTful Microservices architecture, Docker containerization, AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with development tools like Eclipse, RAD, npm, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins, Grunt , WebPack , VersionOne, Artifactory etc and ability to assist others
- Experience with web application servers like Websphere, Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss etc
- Practical experience with security best practices defined in OWASP Top Ten (Open Web Application Security Project)
- Proficient with a code debugging, performance monitoring, and automated testing tools including VisualVM, Apache JMeter, Selenium, Appium
- Experience with DevOps Practices and CI/CD model of development
- Preferred working experience with Messaging Products like RabbitMQ, Kafka or ActiveMQ
- Experience working with Agile Development methodologies involving Backlog Grooming, Daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo, Retrospection etc.
- Ability to provide extensive architecture documentation including sequence diagrams, class diagrams, Swagger API documentation;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, our founders started with a vision over 20 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story.