SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About the Client
This market leader in the education technology space is empowering institutions worldwide to ensure that all students are given access to their full potential. With advanced solutions in accreditation, certifications, technology improvement, professional learning, research and advocacy, you will be helping to serve society in a very meaningful way in the work that you do every day. Help educators research, measure and develop exciting and modern ways that in turn create better opportunities for students which open up a whole new world of advances for our current generations and beyond!
About the Role
The Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst will be responsible for working closely with varying functional teams across the organization to ensure Salesforce is configured correctly and being used in the most efficient and effective manner. This position will also be responsible for providing internal training and ensuring workflows are documented and followed. As a Salesforce Administrator, this position demands a high level of Salesforce knowledge to be able to successfully deliver operational requests to the business.
- Documenting business requirements through meeting with stakeholders and performing requirements analysis
- Working as a Salesforce Administrator in tandem with the development team in an Agile SCRUM methodology to ensure operational Salesforce requests are met in accordance with the product owner’s prioritization
- Producing quality written requirement documents, wireframes and process flow diagrams
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement
- Analyze how new requirements affect existing Salesforce functionality and processes
- Creating and managing workflow rules and data validation in Salesforce
- Carrying out regular routine data checks and system maintenance activities within Salesforce
- Producing Salesforce reports and disseminating them to the Salesforce stakeholders
- Supporting ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality, and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Performing exploratory research on Saleforce Apps and Plug-ins on the SF App Exchange
- Documenting and communicating the results of meetings and BA efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree.
- 2+ Years of Salesforce Experience or Salesforce ADM 201 Certification
- 5+ Years of SDLC Business Analysis experience
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to achieve consensus around requirements within a diverse group of stakeholders with competing interests
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce functionality and capabilities
- Supporting daily Salesforce Administration, including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Experience working in an Agile environment is preferred
- Excellent documentation skills, experience writing effective user stories preferred
- Experience conducting requirements gathering meetings with stakeholders.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, our founders started with a vision 20 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story.