SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About the Role
The Architecture team is responsible for ensuring that our client's technology strategy and capabilities enable business outcomes to be successful. They work with IT and business leaders to set strategic direction, and they work with software engineering teams to help them solve difficult technical problems. Our client maximizes freedom and autonomy for their engineers, but are also tasked to provide standards and principles to help ensure alignment across the organization.
- Enterprise Architecture –
- Contribute to our client's Technology strategy, principles, and standards
- Bring thought leadership to business and engineering problems
- Drive agility and speed of delivery of solutions to meet business demands
- Mentor, develop, and partner with software developers and engineers
- Develop strategic roadmaps in partnership with business and IT leaders
- See and shape the future of a strategic business initiative
- Technology Innovation –
- Identify gaps and potential options to fill those gaps in the IT technology portfolio.
- Get hands on with proof of concepts and lead adoption of those technologies into the enterprise
- Build external alliances with industry experts.
- Software development background
- Strong communication skills; Communicates complex problems and solutions simply and effectively to executive end engineering audiences
- Able to identify industry trends and effectively influence organizational direction
- Passionate about applying technology strategy to achieve business outcomes
- Proficiency with AWS, Google Cloud, SalesForce and / or other cloud platforms
- Proficiency with microservices, API design and implementation patterns
- Enjoys prototyping, communicating, and marketing new ideas and / or products
- Rapid but data-driven decision maker
- Passion for continual learning
- Able to lead others by influence
- Experience working with software product development
- Experience with cloud native applications
- Experience in applying Identity and Access management concepts to cloud native products using SAML, OAUTH, JWT, OIDC
- Able to understand and/or apply machine learning and advanced analytics concepts to solve business problems
- Experience with API management in a large scale, highly distributed environment
- Experience with data modeling in RDBMS and NoSQL paradigms
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, our founders started with a vision over 20 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story.