SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About the Company
Join one of the fastest growing private companies in America focused primarily on a creative eCommerce solution that helps people afford high-quality products at ridiculously low financing. They have been recognized as one of Atlanta's Best and Brightest companies to work for due to their commitment to innovation through cutting edge technology, collaborative Agile teams, hiring for a positive culture and delivering awesome customer experiences. The company has grown 15-20% YoY and is committed to continuing growth through the success of its people and a healthy working environment.
What our Client is Looking for
Our client is seeking a Technical Agile /Scrum - Project Manager who is experienced in managing software development projects, shares in their team’s commitment to deliver high-quality projects, and maintains an unyielding focus on exceeding client expectations. This position assumes primary responsibility for the overall management, completion and financial outcome of multiple projects.
About the Job
- Agile software development experience working with requirements and solutions that evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing cross-functional teams and their customers/end users.
- Responsible for removing impediments from the development team and the ability of the team to deliver the goals and deliverables
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal clients, design team, QA, BA, and Development teams and all other outside parties critical to a project’s success and managing sprints and daily scum meetings
- Lead a project team, deploy the project strategy and meet defined goals.
- Results-oriented focus with proven ability to deliver against challenging deadline
- Ability to lead and influence project delivery with large diverse, geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to define and ensure objective measures of complex programs and experience in tracking and assessing projects based on project plans, budgets and resources
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and establishing task prioritizing
- Works to identify the roles of project team members, project reporting structures and frequency of interaction
- Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the implementation of IT projects
- Proven ability to deliver mission critical software development projects
- At least 7 years as a Project Manager with increasing responsibilities
- Existing experience working in an Agile/Scrum application development team, including Sprint Planning Sessions, Scrum Stand ups, Scrum Grooming Sessions, creating wireframes and providing detailed requirements that the development can code from.
- Build the product backlog
- Prioritize the product backlog by working closely with customers and stakeholders
- Write user stories that focus on the problem and/or desired outcome from an end user’s perspective
- Accept work from the Scrum team and provide just-in-time input and clarification throughout development cycle
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies
- Provide Agile coaching to stakeholders
- Work within multiple Agile methodologies, including Scrum, and hybrids of the two which incorporate Lean principles
- Communicate progress updates and impediments and manage stakeholder expectations and relationships
- We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions while meeting time sensitive deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Successful experience running meetings
- Good understanding of SDLC process
Perks and Benefits
- 100% company paid benefits for employees
- Kitchen stocked with gourmet coffee, teas and free snacks
- Casual work environment
- Summer Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Top of the line hardware
- On-site massages
- Happy Hour Friday
- Environment that encourages career development and growth
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, our founders started with a vision 20 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story.