SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About the Company
Our client's goal is to create more financially independent families. Our client supports their representatives to provide appropriate solutions through term life insurance, mutual funds, annuities and other financial products.
- Responsible for back end development, designing, building, testing and delivering software components for Hybrid Mobile Applications
- Provides guidance and mentorship to other developers.
- Recommends technological solutions to business partners for upcoming business requirements.
- Performs complex technical and functional analysis for multiple projects.
- Performs collaboration between Development, Infrastructure, DevOps and Testing Teams for identifying and clearing blockers and dependencies.
- Clarifies project inter-dependencies to aid with sequencing of work.
- Experience with offline local storage and deferred synchronization to Master.
- Hands on experience in development with Java/J2EE, Struts, Services, Servlets, Spring, Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Experience with both front end and back end Test Driven Development using Jasmine , Karma , JUnit/Mockito, TestNG etc.
- Experience with JSON, XML and Swagger Documents
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Microservices Design Patterns and Industry best practices.
- Experience working with API Management Solutions like CA API Management or Apigee or Mulesoft to integrate with existing SOAP and REST Services is a plus
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL Databases like DB2, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Experience working with ORM Frameworks like Hibernate, TopLink etc.
- Preferred working knowledge with Cloud Technologies/Platforms such as Azure, GCP, Docker, OpenStack, etc
- Experience with development tools like Eclipse, RAD, npm, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins, VersionOne, Artifactory etc
- Experience with DevOps Practices and CI/CD model of development
- Preferred working experience with Messaging Products like RabbitMQ, Kafka or ActiveMQ
- Experience working with Agile Development methodologies involving Backlog Grooming, Daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo, Retrospection etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, our founders started with a vision over 20 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story.