SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create a significant impact on Atlanta's tech community. We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About the Company- A Global leader in cash management. Every day their solutions are processing over 100 billion notes and coins in more than 100 countries. They employ over 3000 professionals and specialist across the globe and pioneer solutions across 6 industries.
- Independent/fact-based decision-maker with good judgment, complemented by the strength of personal convictions and persuasive style.
- Acts with a sense of urgency and is results-oriented, marked by high personal standards and commitment
- Confident (knows when to seek input and when to make own decisions)
- First class people skills with a balanced persona – professional in demeanor yet receptive and approachable.
- Hands-on as necessary, otherwise can provide effective organizational leadership
- Ability to interact effectively with staff and at all levels within the organization to gain the respect and cooperation of resources; politically sensitive
- Consumer orientated.
- Exceptional analytical, project management and communication skills with a demonstrable record of accomplishment in a diverse operations environment and entrepreneurial culture.
- High intellect with formal education and applied business experience in institutions highly regarded for their business practices and quality of management
- Unimpeachable character and integrity
Educational Qualifications/Experience required:
- This is an important role with a high level of visibility and success is key to the overall growth of our business. In order to perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields of expertise
- 5 to 7 years’ work experience with the following:
- Web technologies such as RESTful web services and application servers;
- C#, database technologies, SQL, etc.
- Exposure to Banking or Finance Industry desirable but not essential;
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
- Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, assisting with policy formulation and developing/implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Understands comprehensive business processes, can perform in-depth work analyses and develop computer-generated flow charts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Possessing first-class programming skills as well as demonstrated knowledge of the following:
- Programming to hardware/device interfaces, software like drivers and embedded systems is desirable but not essential;
- Ability to explain technical terms/concepts to non-technical professionals.
- Designs and develops individual components for software projects and works independently on projects and functions as the technical authority on the modules he/she is responsible for.
- Development and implementation of software systems, including software module design and coding, providing documentation on design and/or implementation of the project and assisting in the integration of products with other products where a dependency exists.
- Testing and debugging of software systems.
- Interface new products with existing software
- Research investigates and evaluates new tools, technologies, and products.
- Post product release support; completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Interacts with customers to support software acceptance processes and act as a liaison between development and users.
- Ensures that software created and released conforms to quality requirements by accurately writing and executing test plans;
- Uses current programming language and technologies; writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications;
- Investigates root cause analysis of software and system defects;
- Is instrumental in assisting with large, complex installations
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story.