SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About our Client
Our client helps athletes get better by making easy-to-use connected devices. Their fitness platform seamlessly integrates wearable sensors, advanced-training hardware and mobile apps with iPhone and Android to help everyday and world-class athletes reach their fitness goals. Our client has won multiple innovation awards, including ones from the Consumer Electronics Show and Eurobike. They need creative, passionate, self-starters who thrive in a casual, free-flowing environment to help fuel our growth.
- The unique combination of project/people management, technical depth, industry knowledge, customer sensibility, vision, and passion.
- Lead our client’s efforts to deliver new and enhanced software to ensure our client provides customers cutting-edge, connected fitness device products.
- Reports to the Founder and Chief Product Officer
Define & Lead
- In partnership with the Chief Product Officer, Business Owners, and Hardware Lead, transform product ideas into successful product launches – on time, in scope, and within budget.
- Attract, retain and motivate a highly skilled software engineering team.
- Coach and provide advice while extensively participating in technical decisions.
- Act as a “go to” technical resource capable of simplifying complex issues, building consensus around solutions, and driving swift resolution of cross team issues.
- Build a world-class software product delivery organization to implement the product roadmap.
- In partnership with our client’s R&D and Sales & Marketing teams, rapidly create products that deliver on the company’s revenue, margin and broader business objectives.
- Lead our client’s software function.
- Own the development of the Company’s software architecture.
- Identify key success metrics, analyze the results of product launches/changes, and communicate results and next steps.
- Successful track record of leading the effort to rapidly take products from concept to commercial production in an early stage / small company.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science
- 10+ years of software development experience driving the launch of consumer software apps or “smart” consumer electronic products
- 5+ years experience managing and developing others in software development
- Ability to set clear project objectives and focus for technical development and product teams and achieve desired results.
- Strong technical and project management capabilities
- An open communicator – we strive to maintain a culture and a company where we leave politics at the door, where brainstorming is the norm and where we encourage every colleague to be engaged in the process.
- A problem solver – possessing a balance of can-do attitude with an understanding of what can actually be done with time and resources.
- Strong desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with a bias towards making tough decisions.
- Certified sense of humor
- Connected development experience is a plus.
- Agile software development with Scrum experience is a plus.
Welcome to SOLTECH
At SOLTECH, our founders started with a vision over 18 years ago for the success of our firm: to provide expert custom software solutions and project management support to our incredible community here in Atlanta, GA. That vision has not only come to fruition, but has grown into a wide portfolio of solutions we provide to our clients – clients nurtured over decades of genuine connection with the technology community. We’re homegrown and founder-led, and we welcome creative, intuitive thinkers to our team that can help pave the landscape for what’s next to come in high quality custom software development and staffing.
Read more at http://soltech.net/our-story.